What's new
What's new

Mazak QT15-U, Cam T2

Lenebm

Plastic
I have a QT15-U, 8 tools, tailstock, Cam T2 control.

It was actually bought as a spareparts machine, but when I powered it up it really looks like only lost parameters is the trouble.

Does anyone have a set of parameters and manuals for this type of machine please?

20200212_085207.jpg20200212_085050.jpg

Thank you!

Regards,
Lene

Hey Benganboll.

Thank you! I saw those links in another post from you, and have already looked through. A lot of useful stuff there, but somehow I'm still missing a complete list of parameters for this particular machine.

I can fill in some parameters from the list in your manuals, but not all. And some, it feels like, is pure guesswork (and I don't like quessing :p )

Would be awesome if you had some for qt 15!

Does it matter that it says QT-15-U on the plate? Does the U make this machine different from others? (I have a QT-18-NSP and found out NSP is for subspindle)

Is that QT-18 also a T-2 machine?
If so you should be able to use those parameter and then change some of them to finetune the machine.
I know for sure that the OP parameters will need to be changed.

I did not find the QT15 parameters.

No, sadly the QT18 has t32-2 control.

Anyway, thanks for looking. I'll keep searching for parameters some where.

I can take a photo of my machine parameters (I have QT-15SP with subspindle, but most parameters should be similar for QT-15U) if there is still a need for those.

I have the parameters for a Hyundai Quick Turn 15N/18N (T32B control). Probably rebranded Mazak. Here they are:
Machine 1,3 (inch).jpgMachine 1,3 (metric).jpgMachine 2,4.jpgMachine 5-6.jpgMachine 7-8.jpg

I have a QT15 T2. Send me a private message with your email and I will email you pictures of my parameter screens. I also have some pdf's I think with directions on entering them.

I can take a photo of my machine parameters (I have QT-15SP with subspindle, but most parameters should be similar for QT-15U) if there is still a need for those.

Hey GuntisK

I would love that. Thank you! My machine is still not up and running.

Hey GuntisK

I would love that. Thank you! My machine is still not up and running.

Hello Lenebm!
Parameters of my machine is in attachements (see pictures). Hope something from that can be useful for You.

Attachments

• PAR4.jpg
    PAR4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 96
  • PAR3.jpg
    PAR3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
  • PAR2.jpg
    PAR2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 153
  • PAR1.jpg
    PAR1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 93
  • USERPARM.jpg
    USERPARM.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 84
Hey Benganboll.

Thank you! I saw those links in another post from you, and have already looked through. A lot of useful stuff there, but somehow I'm still missing a complete list of parameters for this particular machine.

I can fill in some parameters from the list in your manuals, but not all. And some, it feels like, is pure guesswork (and I don't like quessing :p )

Would be awesome if you had some for qt 15!

Does it matter that it says QT-15-U on the plate? Does the U make this machine different from others? (I have a QT-18-NSP and found out NSP is for subspindle)

Hello,
Can any one help me by sending QT18-NSP parameters
[email protected]

Back