What's new
What's new

Mazak QT20N--T2 lost parameters and has blinking light on monitor.

Jreno

Plastic
Hello all I am new in machining and have purchased a QT20n with a T2 controller, the machine powers up and only has a blinking light on the screen, nothing else works. I called a guy to come look at it and he said it could be the cards. I ordered two cards and he swapped them out and installed a new battery and had the same result. I am new to all of this and dont know where to start, thanks Jason.

What exactly kind of blinking lights? It could possible be a problem of CRT monitor...

i have a black screen with a white cursor lighe top left corner on monitor thats all.

the batteries died before i got the machine then we installed new ones and on power up all i get is a blank screen with the blinking curser

Start by re-initializing the control. (Search the web, should be able to find the procedure, if not, call Mazak).

Before doing that though, make sure the CNC control cards are pushed firmly all the way in, and all cable connectors are tight.

Good luck with it,

Greg

Last edited:
Checked cards, is there any way to get into the card or PC and install parameters to see if it will boot up?

Back