What's new
What's new

Mazak QuickTurn 15n some alarms

Yatarra

Plastic
Hi,

I have problem with my Mazak QuickTurn 15N (1990y T32-2)

I had a problem with the main power supply in the building (blown fuses during machine start). After this time, errors began to appear sporadically.
I thought it was the fault of the spindle controller (Mitsubishi Freqrol FR-SE) but it was in repair and proved to be good :confused:. There is a difference in voltage, which I will present in the pictures...
bledy.jpg

When I turn on the machine, in the middle phase S1 result ground fault (phase loss on spindle controller)
doziemienie.jpg

After disconnecting the signal cable (CAM11) from the MC617 controller board, normal S1 voltage appears on the spindle controller.
sterownik kabel.jpg

CAM11 on spindle controller
gggg.jpg

After conecting CAM11 on MC617 board, there's no led on. After disconnect, there's one LED on.

Should I call Mazak's service? They'll probably ruin me ... :nutter:

PS. Sorry for my english.

Attachments

• led-brak.jpg
    led-brak.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 61
I think you have a missing phase on incomming power.
The voltage you see between ground and phase can be from another phase going through something.
what voltages do you have at incomming to the machine?
L1 - ground?
L2 - ground?
L3 - ground?

L1 - L2?
L2 - L3?
L3 - L1?

Thank you for reply. Voltage between phrases - 210v
Between phrases and ground its 119, 108, 130 (only with the transformer on)

Forgive me if I did something wrong but I'm not an electrician, but it looks there is everything OK with incomming power. There's probably malfunction inside the machine.

Thanks again benganboll,

Today I had an electrician who checked the power supply and said that everything is ok. I think problem is with MC617. I forgot to add that the spindle controller has an error 36 - Transfer error.

Any ideas?

Today, I saw that alarm 13 first appears for a moment at spindle controller, then 36

Alarm 13 - External Clock Error

Back