What's new
What's new

Mazak - rebirth (starter pack)

Yatarra

Plastic
Hello,

After long problems with the inverter, I finally started my QT15N T32-2. I have a few questions for people who know these machines. I had contact with newer markers at work (Matrix, Smooth) and I don't know if I understand everything exactly.

1. The first and most important question is part of the Tool Eye. While I measure the tool, the turret does not stop after pressing the tool eye button (I have to release the button myself) I am afraid to hold longer because I will break the tool eye head :( . The tool changes its dimensions after "beeb" (it looks like it works well) I also can't move the tool away from the tool eye after the measurement. Sometimes error 126 (bad tool eye signal) pops up.

Other questions:

2.Do I have to exchange the EPROM to change the language to English? (unfortunately it is currently German)

3.Is there a way to slow down "rapid feeds" parameter?

4.I heard about changing the spindle acceleration to increase its service life, is that true? :willy_nilly:

5.What hydraulic oil and lube should I use?

I would be grateful for every tip what I could do to make this machine serve me for some time. ;)

Thanks, and please don't "eat" me :stirthepot:

Greetings,
Sebastian
mazak.jpg

Hi.
1, I belive you have to hold down the key until you hear the beeb. Then manual hand wheel away from tool the setter. And mazatrol doesn't cancel your wear offsets.

2. I don't know that, call mazak, they will help you.

3. In memory mode (auto) push percentage of rapid down to 20% for comfortable operation.

There's a parameter to slow the acceleration if spindle, in fusion 640.

I use slide oil rc68. Hydraulic hl32.

All the best
Tom

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I just checked again. When I want to measure a tool, e.g. in the Z axis, I can hold -Z without end and there will be no "beeb" sound (it will lead to damage), only when I press + Z you can hear the sound and catch the measure. I took T from another QT15, maybe I made a mistake while hooking it?

There's s led , it should turn off once tool touches the sensor. What about other 3 sensors? They work?

Hello again and thank you for all the tips so far. As for the tool eye, I don't hear the sound when I press the button only when I release it, I don't know if it should work like that.

I am still asking for help or fast feed, even at 20% it is quite fast, I would like to reduce it (it bothers me that in this model there are no potentiometer only a button).

PS. I don't see any LED on tool eye. I can make You some photo of it and update here tommorow.

Regards,
Sebastian

In my mazak sqt250 rapid goes down to 1%.
As for the tool eye, once sensor is touched by a tool, feed stops. If it's different in your case, then something isn't right.

Hello,
2.Do I have to exchange the EPROM to change the language to English? (unfortunately it is currently German)
I have successfully done that by flashing all the 12 EPROM's on the MC419 board with the binary of the ones I coppied from an English MC419 for T32-2. I did that by using the following items:
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

The bin files you could download from here:
https://we.tl/t-zfrT3he1Xj
The ID's are X-Y X=row, Y=collumn when looking at the board with the connector on the right side.

Back