What's new
What's new

Mazak slant turn 20-atc mazatrol t32-3 EIA/ISO?

@newguy

Plastic
Hello quick question I was wondering if there is a way of activating EIA/ISO option for this machine? there is a cassette in the back that says EIA/ISO, but I don't know if I can turn it on thanks in advance!

There are several threads dealing with EIA on Mazaks. Search the history, you may find something relevant.

Yes, I have been doing just that for the past couple days but no one talks about if there is a way of knowing if a machine is capable of having that option turned on

I do not recall any way to upload from a cassette tape, unless you got your hands on a computer that can load from cassette, then download to rs232.

If EIA option was purchased with this lathe and never installed Mazak may be able to help.

Mazatrol is extremely capable on a lathe; you may be better off getting a couple of hours of instruction on mazatrol. That would be sufficient to get a machinist started.

Red James i agree we are currently learning Mazatrol, I was just curious if it was an easy way to "switch" on that option. HERE IS A PIC OF THAT CASSETTE.20161107_103420.jpg20161107_100913.jpg

Red James, I figured it out! It turns out those tapes I was talking about where flipped. I switched them and the EIA/ISO option came on. Here are some pics. T20161107_135822.jpg20161107_135954.jpghanks to everyone.

Back