What's new
What's new

Mazak Slant Turn 35N parameters

AndrewM314

Plastic
Hi,

A customer of mine has just purchased an ST35N with a T3 control but unfortunately the battery was flat and parameters have been lost, does anyone have a copy of the parameters that would work on this machine.

Thanks Andrew

I have managed to obtain the parameters for an ST40N but from reading other posts the ST40N is quite a lot larger than our machine, would an ST30N be similar to our parameters or would we need an exact match could anyone advise please?

I can provide you parameters from my ST30 T3 and description of most them.
What option do you have:
-Tool magazine on the backside?
-1 or 2 pdals for the chuck?
-Does it have a FX17 board? (EIA/ISO)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I looked at the pictures of the Machine again over the weekend and noticed it is actually an ST35-ATC m/c not an ST35N, I'm new to Mazak and don't know how much difference that makes, I'll try to find out a bit more info regarding machine configuration, But if you could provide me parameters and description for your ST30 that would be much appreciated.

Thanks Andrew

M/C = Milling center
ATC = Automatic Tool Change
We need to clear some things to be able to get the parameters correct:

Do you have a FX17 board in the electric cabinet?

Does the machine have the same fork holding the VDI holders or does it look different?
2 (1).jpg

Does the machine have full C-axis or 1 degree index.
On the picture you can see in the back of the spindle my sprocket and 3 locking pins locking the 1 degree index.
If its a full c-axis you have a servo motor back there and not that sprocket.
10.jpg

Hi,

sorry for the delayed reply, I have been side tracked repairing another machine. thanks very much for the parameter screen pics.
I will try to get some more information regarding tool changer etc, hopefully this week.

thanks again much appreciated,
Andrew

Ok thanks much appreciated.
we have found what could be the parameter floppy disk but apparently it can't be read by windows so I can't see what's on it.

Hi,
I am looking for the wiring diagram fir the Mazak slant turn 35N ATC, if anyone have it or know someone who has it please help me.

Thanks,
Ahmad Altarabeen

We have this machine, which is ST 35N-ATC, do you think its the same? Also if you have experience with this machine it would be great to cooperate with you, we are facing some technical issues.
So, if may I have your phone number or email it would be nice.
we could work together.
Thanks,
Ahmad Altarabeen
[email protected]
+962786064556 Jordan-Amman

We have this machine, which is ST 35N-ATC, do you think its the same? Also if you have experience with this machine it would be great to cooperate with you, we are facing some technical issues.
So, if may I have your phone number or email it would be nice.
we could work together.
Thanks,
Ahmad Altarabeen
[email protected]
+962786064556 Jordan-Amman

Back