What's new
What's new

Mazak SQT 640-T GL100C Alarm 124 R Heat AB

Maintain

Plastic
Hello, I'm having a phantom alarm pop up on my Mazak SQT. On the gantry loader side it comes up with a 124 R Heat AB alarm. The manual says that there may either be 1. A break in the wiring of the regenerative resistance thermostat or 2. the regenerative resistance thermostat has gone off due to the acceleration or deceleration is too high. The regenerative resistance thermostat is set to go off at 110 degrees C. Nothing feels even close to that temperature on my GL. The issue is intermittent, it happens once or twice a week and the only way we have to reset it is to leave the machine powered off at the breaker for 1-8 hours and turn it back on. I can't find anything about this alarm other than my manual. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't think it's a wiring issue, if it were I'd expect it to be constant and not intermittent, do I have a bad thermostat? How can I check this? Could it be a parameter issue? I have very minor experience with these machines, so if someone would be so kind as to break it down Barney style for me that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

One other note:

It seems to happen right upon startup after the machine has been sitting down for a few days (over the weekend), which is why it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that the thermostat is tripping.

124 R heat alarm

Sorry to bump an old thread but we are having the same issue. Did you find the cause and solution? Thanks.

Did you ever find an answer? I have the same issue right now. 3rd day at this company and first time working with this machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back