What's new
What's new

Mazak T-2 parameter list

mada87

Aluminum
Does anyone have a list of the parameters on a T-2 control? I have a QT-28 with a T-2 with lost parameters, even if you have a different machine but with a T-2 control I would be interested in a parameter list as a starting point. I do actually have a few of the parameter but am missing several at the end. I can post screenshots of the missing pages tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mada87

Does anyone have a list of the parameters on a T-2 control? I have a QT-28 with a T-2 with lost parameters, even if you have a different machine but with a T-2 control I would be interested in a parameter list as a starting point. I do actually have a few of the parameter but am missing several at the end. I can post screenshots of the missing pages tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mada87

you still have to fine tune all parameters. Show us what you are missing QT15 and QT28 might be absolutely different in servo amps, spindle controller type. barriers, turret specification, tail stock size and so on. You cant just take someone else parameters.

Is there a guide to parameters so you know what they apply to? Some of mine are defined in the electrical drawing set, but many are not.

sure, there is a parameter book, where every parameter is explained, only OPTIONS parameters arent , cause these are Mazak special parameters. They never let people know them. that is why I am asking you what you are missing. So we can calculate them

Last edited:
sure, there is a parameter book, where every parameter is explained, only OPTIONS parameters arent , cause these are Mazak special parameters. They never let people know them.

Hi, sorry to dig up and old post but found this during a search

Does anybody have a copy of the ‘parameters book’ with the explanations?

I have a QT15N and the machine is working fine, I have the electrical book with some parameter descriptions but I’d love a copy of the book to see what all the other machine parameters and user parameters relate to

Many thanks
Marc

Here are some qt20n params. Special options are not so hard to determine and are described in a qt10n electronic schematics book. Is somewhere on this forum.
Just take care at tool eye, turret size, chuck size and tail stock. Using the book it will help you understand these parameters. Good luck.
57133f26399f34ec4e2c5818a52ef13e.jpg
1b468f8c5a7c9423b712538cf7bae5f3.jpg
ded991d200996d5c7787aff7bb93b430.jpg
b5a4fbabbdf5cfd2aabb3a077ec5a3eb.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

Hello community, I have no experience with these machines and I would like to know if you can help me with this error, I present it to you in the following image.
mazatrol cam t-2 parameter error (OP6. 15.16)
IMG-20230608-WA0166.jpg

go to ALARM page and see if there are any other than this alarm listed.

weird. OP6. What are your optional parameters? UPLOAD a picture with your OPTION parameters here.

You have a T-2 control, meaning you have a regular 2 axis lathe. The parameters you entered make the machine thinks it has a C-axis as well but the machine cannot find the hardware obviously so it is throwing you an error. You need to enter the parameters specific to your machine, not from a T-3 machine.

Hello community, I have no experience with these machines and I would like to know if you can help me with this error, I present it to you in the following image.
mazatrol cam t-2 parameter error (OP6. 15.16)
Change parameter Op6 to 0000 0000 and that will eliminate the C-axis from showing up on the screen and potentially get you going.

You will need to change the parameter and then power down the machine and restart it for it to take effect.

Change parameter Op6 to 0000 0000 and that will eliminate the C-axis from showing up on the screen and potentially get you going.

You will need to change the parameter and then power down the machine and restart it for it to take effect.
Hi Philabuster, the computer won't let me enter any menu, it won't let me do anything.
I only managed to turn on a light bulb

go to ALARM page and see if there are any other than this alarm listed.

weird. OP6. What are your optional parameters? UPLOAD a picture with your OPTION parameters here.
Hi noname777, the computer won't let me enter any menu, it won't let me do anything.
I only managed to turn on a light bulb

Back