What's new
What's new

Mazak T2 - MCU alarm help needed

bdrotau

Plastic
Hello!

On my QT20N with T2 control, during a drilling operation with a 35 mm drill, machine went to NMI Emergency Stop.
I think that Z driver was overloaded.
From that moment on machine doesn't work anymore.
After PowerOn i get same 20 NMI Emergency Stop and on the FX61 board i have MCUAL led ON. Also on control panel NC Alarm is also ON.

On diagnose page on MCU Version I get a strange %2 :A and i dont know if this is beacause of servo drive fail or a FX61 board fail.

May be Z axis overload related to the error shown on screen? I realy need some advices.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 177
You may have blown the Z-axis servo drive, which is the TRA-41.

Check the lights on the drive, it will help pinpoint what is going on.

All three phases are present.

I remember that after machine stops i got some error on Power supply for the TRA drives but after reseting them, error dissapear and never come back.
TRA 31 drives show no error on diag led.
1.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

I think its strange that you dont have any more alarm than Alarm 20.
Could it be that easy that you have the electric cabinet door open without the key in the correct position?

Take a look at the circuit breaker switches located on the inside door of the electrical cabinet. If one of those switches was tripped, I think that shows up as an alarm 20 like the one shown.

Nope. Circuits breakers are ok. Spindle drive is ok too. I have the ladder book for this machine. but i really do not know how to use it to check inputs.
Anybody can give me a hint?

This is one of the first things i did. Until i post my issue on the forum i did some verifications.
At this point i want to check the inputs. I see some values changing on the diagnose page (when i press estop and limit switches) but this is because these switches are ok. I don't know their address or how to locate other switches address

Hello. Today I found a broken 5Amp fuse behind power supply. I replaced but still no luck. I'm thinking that around that fuse should be something else broken. But there are not so many components. A diode which is ok and three bridge rectifier. If you have any ideas... please!!! Thanks!
0ff39b709260025be89488d8b64f3fe3.jpg
259a4d33820915baace7836afd7ea250.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

I see on other machines that on the Diagnose page at MCU and PCB is written A3. On the attached image is my machine Diagnose page. Can be interpreted as a board that is malfunctioning? FX61... maybe???
db999ae1b86fc6864e39554b99acf6f9.jpg

I found a old photo with diag page.
20181222_093906.jpg
In the past I had on the MCU line 520:A
Now is %2 :A

The other values are not changed?
Should i worry about FX61 Board?

Hi again.
I purchased a FX61 board from Ebay. The board came with another software version.
After i changed those two CMOS IC's (YT2 520) from broken board to purchased board and rearranged jumpers configuration as in the old board my machine is running again.
I keep thinking that maybe that breaking down of machine at the large drill operation was a coincidence. Because, now, i don't see how this operation can compromise functionality of FX61 board.

Thanks all for support.
Regards

New

Please can you show me how can i put a new post on this website .i am just get registered.please.

Back