What's new
What's new

Mazak T32-2 estop reset after door open ?

Bennyhill

Plastic
Can anyone tell me how to reset an estop alarm.... if I open the door too soon before end of cycle I get the alarm... only way to remove it is to restart machine and re-home...there must be a more convenient alternative... I did read on one of the forums about pushing a over travel button and reset or cancel together... but I don't have an over travel button...at least I don't think. machine is qt8n.

Many thanks

Can anyone tell me how to reset an estop alarm.... if I open the door too soon before end of cycle I get the alarm... only way to remove it is to restart machine and re-home...there must be a more convenient alternative... I did read on one of the forums about pushing a over travel button and reset or cancel together... but I don't have an over travel button...at least I don't think. machine is qt8n.

Many thanks

you have to check PLC parameters in electrical drawing or study PLC ladder book. It will be called obscure, sort of AUTO door or ROBOT door enable, like parameter that enables door to be open by robot without going into EMG state. I would assume. Good question by the way. If I get hold of T32 ladder diagram I will check. Or... It is something very simple and mentioned in machine operator manual or maintenance manual. Sort of...

yes look up your machine op manual, should be there.
On a T-Plus it is 2 button combo, reset and one right under it ( looks like ON)

Mazatrol 640m 240 alarm

can someone help mi with Mazatrol 640m 240 alarm,HOW DO I GET RID OF IT PLEASE???
can not work the machine...

Many thanks

These 2 buttons at the same time: (not my machine)
T32-2.jpg
T32-2b.jpg

Back