What's new
What's new

Mazak VTC-20B with Mazatrol M plus. 20 days ago, the CNC rack stopped turning on.

Good day! I have a machine Mazak VTC-20B with Mazatrol M plus.It is a very good machine. But 20 days ago, the CNC rack stopped turning on.
We called the master. He removed the control power supply board QX084 and took it for the repair.
One week passed and we returned the board to the machine. The CNC rack has started to run.
But I see a bus error. Picture attached.
I started to look for information on the forums and found out that I needed to reinitialize Mazak. But I have no instructions for this. I have only the cassette with options mazatrol m plus.
Could you, please, help me? I will be very grateful.

LED List of Each PCB
QX084: LED1 - ON (GREEN), LED2 - OFF, LED3 - OFF.
QX141: LED1 - ON (GREEN), LED2 - ON (RED).
QX722: LED1 - ON (RED), LED2 - ON (GREEN).
QX521: SD - OFF, RD - ON (GREEN), FBAL1 - OFF, FBAL2 - OFF.

Attachments

• mazak_error.jpg
    mazak_error.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 184
I wrote to a Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. Service Center (MEAU). They sent me instructions for reinitializing the Mazatrol M Plus (attached).
I did a RAM memory cleanup. The rack started up. I can see the main working screen. Now I need to restore the parameters and settings of the machine. But there are no saved settings.
Mitsubishi-Mazatrol-M-Plus-Cnc-Control-Option-Rom-_1.jpgI have only the cassette with options mazatrol m plus.

Back