What's new
What's new

MAZATROL 640M Window Font Size

Seventhleo

Plastic
I have a Windows 95 Mazatrol 640M Fusion system that has some how had its Font size adjusted in just one of its display windows. Would someone be kind enough to share their wisdom on how to change this? The machine has been to multiple locations within the company so I do not have access to all of the manuals unfortunately. Also my training on this machine and control system is sadly limited to word of mouth from a previous employee who operated it regularly and is not longer here. I apologize for the lack of information and thank anyone for constructive responses in advance.

20200717_164748.jpg

Without a control in front of me I cant remember the name of it but that is an optional view selected by your left and right soft keys. Page around and look for something that appears to be a view option. A guy at my old work preferred that view. Should be a simple thing to go back and forth from.

Last edited:
I went through my soft key options again and it turns out the "Command" key is what changes this view. Strange naming convention for that option, but glad I could revert it. I appreciate the direction!

I thought that was the name but didn't want to give the wrong one. Been about 5 years since I needed to know.

Back