Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    BULGARIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Mazatrol T-Plus language change - parameters manual

Hi all, I just got new-to-me QT15MS/T-plus control and am now looking for a parameter manual/ any manual to find out how to switch it's language to English.

I have had some drama with T32-2 hardware language switching before, which is stored for the future generations somewhere in the forum, but from the limited information that I find in the internet, I assume that with T-plus the language is switchable via parameter, no extra hardware needed.

As a few manuals came with the machine in French, but not the parameter's one - please let me know if someone has it on PDF or paper for sale, or at least can point me to the language parameter for a start.

Thanks!

Country
    BULGARIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just a quick follow up, for a future reader, that would find this a month or years from now. It is J10 (and J11 according to some random comments in internet, but J11 was already set to 0 on my machine) - set J10 to 0 and reboot - the control will boot in its first language.

Still interested in any T+ manuals (especially parameter ones), or a dual spindle Mazatrol programming manual, though. Please do share if you have them.

Cheers!