What's new
What's new

Mazatrol T32-3 Sub Spindle Programming Help

AARONT

Stainless
I am looking for a manual and information on programming our sub spindle. Currently we just need to program it to come in as a tailstock after putting in a center in the stock. We have a spring loaded live center being held in the sub.

If anyone has a copy they wouldn't mind emailing over I would really appreciate it.

Machine is a '92 SQT18MS with Mazatrol T32-3 control.

Thanks!

Giving this a bump.

We are currently moving the sub spindle in manually as a tailstock and would like to automate this.

Thanks!

The same here- got a QT15 with subspindle that I have used only as tailstock. Have a large amount of manuals with machine but nowhere is an instruction on using subspindle. Only difference here is control system on my machine- its Mazatrol CAM T-2. Anyone have some information on this?

The same here- got a QT15 with subspindle that I have used only as tailstock. Have a large amount of manuals with machine but nowhere is an instruction on using subspindle. Only difference here is control system on my machine- its Mazatrol CAM T-2. Anyone have some information on this?

isnt this one MAzaks where you have to run M-code or maybe G-code (cross-machining) where control is passed to sub-spindle and machine is basically run under the same commands but they all applicable to right side instead of left?

isnt this one MAzaks where you have to run M-code or maybe G-code (cross-machining) where control is passed to sub-spindle and machine is basically run under the same commands but they all applicable to right side instead of left?

I have a suspicion it is. If only there would be at least some example available... :scratchchin:

Back