Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Multiplex 610 part catcher

Hi there,
    I bought a Multiplex 610. I got the machine with problems in the floppy diskk drive. I can not load the parameters, so I entered by hands. I had a list of them in a Manual, but I Am not sure that they are the proper ones.

I can not get the part catcher working. If I put the parameter R60 = 10001000. This suppose to have the part catcher activated, but the head number 2 does not move with this parameter in this setting.

If I put the parameter R60= 10000000 the head number 2 moves without problem but the part catcher does not work because is unable.

I think that the problem is in the parameters. I need to set them properly in order to work with the machine with the part catcher and the bar feeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sounds like a prox switch maybe stuck. Head 2 will not move if parts catcher is not in right spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

yep, what he said
    parts catcher interlock

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Terry View Post
    Sounds like a prox switch maybe stuck. Head 2 will not move if parts catcher is not in right spot.

I checked the prox. switches of the parts catcher. They are good. when catchers is in backward end I have sensor ON. Same when I put the catchers in forward end.

In Manual mode I can move the parts catcher forward and backward without problems. In AUTO mode does not work, either I have R60=10000000 or R60=10001000.

I programmed with a M48 and M49 in the next block. I do not have samples programs using the part catchers and bar feeder, so I Am not sure in the program is OK.