What's new
What's new

multiplex 620. auto discharge of part

Silvano

Plastic
Hi there,

I have a Multiplex 620 with Mazatrol 32-6.

I need some help with the end part of a program. I want that the part in the head 2 can be discharge into a bucket that is mounted in tool position 12. In the program I get to the point that I can position the bucket in front of the part, but I can not get that the collet check opens and the air blow the part into the bucket, then the collet chuck shall close and the part shall be discharged to the conveyor that in this machine is located on the rear part of machine.

I used M6 to open the chuck, M516 to start the air blowing, and M7 for closing the chuck and 517 to cancel the air blow, but the program reach the positioning step of the bucket and the collet chuck never opens.

If someone can send me a sample of this part of the program, I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

if home all axises, and command M6 in MDI mode? Will it open chuck and stay open? This M6 M7 codes on old Mazaks machines sometimes need to be put in BAR FEEDER mode, sort of PLC bit settings. I guess. I dont have ladder diagram for MP machine, can tell much at this moment at all.

Back