What's new
What's new

Mazatrol 640t X axis not referenced 121 overtravel alarm

jdecuirm

Plastic
Hi all! I had an issue with a CNC Mazak Lathe, Slant Turn 50 to be precise, using Mazatrol 640t Controller. The battery died (Silver and black one behind the panel) and Some parameters was lost.

I recovered using the Maintenance tool inside the Mainte Folder, recovering the backup and flashing the SRAM, but the problem is at the parameters, I guess.

I have the parameter list, and I could change The User and Machine parameters, but I couldn't change the System, Servo and Spindle parameters, because a Mazak Technician told me they need to be modified in privilege mode, something he didn't want me to teach.

Now in data offset I have in X axis -****.**** but Z axis is OK, that gives me an alarm which is 121 Overtravel (+x, , ), and I don't know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!.

Hi thanks for your answer! Which parameters should I modify? User? Machine? System? Servo or Spindle? I could just modify user and machine but not the others because I don’t know how to go in privilege mode!

You need a value where those asterisks are. Asterisks are bad boogy in your parameters.

Thanks for your answer! I finally could change the parameters in all setups (User, Machine, Servo, Spindle, System and Error Pich) but still the asterisks appear. The Mazak Tech guy told me "You just have to put X -****.**** with 0 in the visual editor (Position screen), just push cursor down, put zero, and then move to home" So I did and indeed X changed to 0 but not in Data Offset page, there X is still -****.**** and I don't know which of the parameters is the X Axis position so I can fix that! Thanks for your reply!

Back