What's new
What's new

New batteries M2

xa-mont

Hot Rolled
Hey guys, I'm guessing this means I need new batteries.

188634d5cf8a24cde16a4643b7622c6b.jpg

Where do they go, how many are there, and where is the best place to buy them? (I'll do my T2 lathe at the same time)

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Ya, you have a weak 1 in one of the boards. Mine does that every time I first start it for the day. Once I have it on for a min, it won't come back till next day no Matter how many times I turn it on or off. It is because I went to batteries n bulbs and paid a whopping 10bucks for a new (junky,3$ a cell) replacement. (I'm on my 3rd warranty battery because the guy keeps crushing the battery when spot welding it) 1cell is week. So do yourself the favor and don't cheap out! Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mine has 3 or 4 boards with them. The fx702, fx784-8, fx784-9, and maybe fx231D? I don't remember off the top of my head. I know you should change them at end of shift, not beginning because the backup capacitor will hold memory for 3 min for you to swap batteries. Use a socket screw driver for speed .

Yeah been doing that for about a month now [emoji14]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Hehehe, 4 months. Our M32 control ajv has been doing it every morning for the last 15 years LOL but that's a completely different set up

Hehehe, 4 months. Our M32 control ajv has been doing it every morning for the last 15 years LOL but that's a completely different set up

Are ajv does it even with brand new batteries LOL like I said that one's completely different it takes like a motorcycle battery and the one battery like ours in one of the boards. I believe our machine throws that alarm on from one of the batteries goes below 3 volts in the one I told you about likes to stay around 2.6 but besides having to hit reset I don't have any issues just make sure you have a backup set of your parameters

My horizontal M32 there are one motorcycle battery, one of the 3 button style batteries on one of the boards ( cant remember which one offhand and there is another one in the panel below the floppy drive. You may have missed one if you still get the alarm with new batteries.
Holy sgyt your rite! Son of a beeess.......lol. that I never knew,,,,,,,,i thought we got em all.....lol. I'm gonna check that out Monday! Thanks!

Hey sudsy what horizontal do you have? It takes a lot for me to be jealous........having your own horizontal would do that! Haha. Does yours have a live 4th? I ran 3 late 90s 4800s and 1 early 2000 and I loved em! 40 cat and small pallets but tons of fun!

Nice! 50 cat? When I was looking around I saw they were still pricey! Hey back to the battery topic quick,,,do you think my hazy graphics page might be do to a poorly done reinishalization procedure? I had a heck of a time trying to drain the capacitor with a resister?!
Thanks

Yep time for new ones. I used cordless ph batteries. I made up some wire extensions to fit to the board and fitted a 2 pin plug on the other end. Then fitted the matching plug to the batteries. That way next time they need changing just fit a plug to the new batteries, unplug the old and plug in the new
I tryd that,,,,, mine wouldn't charge?

Back