What's new
What's new

One clean QT15

It doesn't look like it was repainted.. That thing has been someone's baby since the day it hit the shop floor. Cleaning it while running parts and such.

I purchased this as my first CNC lathe to compliment my 2011 Haas VF-2. I couldn't pass it up considering the condition it's in. Hopefully it doesn't make me want to get rid of the Haas for a Mazak vertical because that sounds expensive! I'll post up when it gets delivered!

Nice, if you have questions on the controller feel free to pm me, I learned mazatrol on an 87, looks identical besides the turret.

I purchased this as my first CNC lathe to compliment my 2011 Haas VF-2. I couldn't pass it up considering the condition it's in. Hopefully it doesn't make me want to get rid of the Haas for a Mazak vertical because that sounds expensive! I'll post up when it gets delivered!

I notice that the Ebay sale, by 520 Machinery, is still open. Did you get the Mazak from another source?

Rex

No, I purchased it from Jason at 520, he has a deposit, he is just waiting on the check to get there! It is sort of weird that it hasn't come down off of eBay, but it doesn't concern me.

Thanks for the offer Lyk!

First of all...Congrats! :cheers:

Second...you may want to dump the Haas when you spend some time on a Mazak (ask me how I know)...LOL Our '96 completely abused Okuma lathe is loads of awesome compared to any of the Haas lathes I've been on.

Back