What's new
What's new

Pallet change doesn't clamp issue

moneynet

Plastic
Hi all,

I'm newbie to this Mazak machine. I need your help to troubleshoot the Pallet change doesn't clamp on Mazak H-400N.
This problem happens when pallet change in the "Auto mode".
Pallet arm up --> pallet rotate into its position --> air blast but pallet arm doesn't sit down and clamp.
The green led 1 cycle still on.

However, if I Manually mode (do step-by-step by pressing hard key on each step), pallet arm does sit down and clamp pallet.
Pallet unclamp -> arm up -> rotate -> arm down -> 1 cycle green led off --> clamp ==> will have Good.

I check the clamp and unclamp sensors, they are up and down with red LEDs on according to command. They are good and their PLC bits are on and off (0 and 1) as they are intended.
Same thing for pallet arm up and down sensors, they are good and their PLC bits on/off.
Same thing for the pallet 1 and 2 sensors on loading bay, they are working good, display 1 or 2 as pallet 1 or pallet 2 are in the table.

I lifted the pallet up, blew all shaving off underneath pallet and table, on air blast by air gun.

Could you tell me which step do I miss, what the problem is, and how to troubleshoot and fix it?

Thank you for your instructions and feedback.

Back