What's new
What's new

Parameter help. 2019 Mazak QTU 350 MY

gsxr12000

Plastic
Hello, I have a 2019 Mazak QTU 350 MY. The chip conveyor starts automatically when the cycle start button is pushed. Is there a way I can turn this off so that it doesn't start with the cycle start button? I need to run some plastic parts and have had the coolant pump get blocked. So I really want to have control of starting and stopping the chip conveyor. Thank you in advance.

This question has been asked a couple of times before. You can search the site and probably find the old thread.

Hello, I have a 2019 Mazak QTU 350 MY. The chip conveyor starts automatically when the cycle start button is pushed. Is there a way I can turn this off so that it doesn't start with the cycle start button? I need to run some plastic parts and have had the coolant pump get blocked. So I really want to have control of starting and stopping the chip conveyor. Thank you in advance.

Check your electrical manual for RB parameters to confirm, but it should be parameter RB61 bit 1 to control whether the conveyor comes on with cycle start automatically.

Back