What's new
What's new

Possible to see cycle time in Mazatrol T2

panscan

Plastic
Hi,

Is it possible to see the cutting time for a part when the machine is running and you for example change some speed and feeds and using the vtc button to transfer it into the program. So you can see the diffrence, or is it only possible in the graphic simulation after you have waited for the simulation to be done, which is kinda pain in the ass? :)

Never checked but how accurate are those simulation cutting times?

I believe it is on the trace page. If I remember correctly it is the third menu button from the left. Time is in the lower right quadrant.

Hi,

Is it possible to see the cutting time for a part when the machine is running and you for example change some speed and feeds and using the vtc button to transfer it into the program. So you can see the diffrence, or is it only possible in the graphic simulation after you have waited for the simulation to be done, which is kinda pain in the ass? :)

Never checked but how accurate are those simulation cutting times?

It is displayed after running each part on the "Trace" display.
So go to Program, make your changes, then softkey over to "Trace".

You will get a graphic, similar to the simulation display but it's a live graphic during the cut.
Go to Auto mode, softkey to "Trace" and press the "Workpiece Figure" and "Shape" softkeys.
Press the cycle start button and you'll be cutting with live graphics.

On the bottom right of that "Trace" screen, cut time is displayed. If you pause the program, the timer will pause.
I always run new programs from that "Trace" screen.

Trace_Picture.jpg

Back