What's new
What's new

Program and Parameter Backup

D.E.L

Plastic
Hello.

Is anyone aware of any software packages that will allow me to do the following?

[BackUp Machine Programs]
- - - Save multipul programs at any one time - - -
Over 300 programs in one machine, to be saved simultaneously.

[BackUp Parameters/Data]
Save Machine tool files, tool data, user para, machine para etc

Any help/suggestions will be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

Is anyone aware of any software packages that will allow me to do the following?

[BackUp Machine Programs]
- - - Save multipul programs at any one time - - -
Over 300 programs in one machine, to be saved simultaneously.

[BackUp Parameters/Data]
Save Machine tool files, tool data, user para, machine para etc

Any help/suggestions will be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks in advance.

does it have HDD? just pull it out and make an image with Acronis. Few seconds and all saved.

can it be used to save user and machine parameters and then upload them back on very old stuff like T2 and T32, T plus controls?

Yes, I use 1 PC connected to three machines (3 com ports) (QT10ATC T3, ST30ATC T3 and a MP620 T32-6)
I had it connected to a QT10N T2 before I sold it.

You can upload/download program, paramters etc.
You can also view the program but you cant edit them.

Im doing a backup on ours right now. I use an older software, but it works for me. it's called CNCPC. I can up and download programs and parameters.

I'll look into CNCPC - thanks.

I use Xstorm but a bit of clunky for me. Mazcam is another one but never used it.

Im onto Mazacam, will see what they come back with - thanks.

does it have HDD? just pull it out and make an image with Acronis. Few seconds and all saved.

Yes - its has a HDD. I've done several ghost images. Dont want to mess around with it tho. A software package will be more suitable.

MazView has contacted me, it looks promising.

Yes, I use 1 PC connected to three machines (3 com ports) (QT10ATC T3, ST30ATC T3 and a MP620 T32-6)

How many programs can you save at once?

How many programs can you save at once?

A T2/T3 system can only hold 16 programs so thats the limit here.
Never tried to send more than that.

I dont know how this work on never systems but for T2/T3/T32 you put the MazView to be ready to receive or send then you type in on the machine each program number to send or receive.

If you send program 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 from the machine, MazView will save these in one file on the PC then you can load them back to machine or just select to load 1,5 and 8 if you want.
On each group of program you save you can also put in a comment, I use this to enters jaws and other good to have information.

So if you have 300 programs you want to save it will be a pain in the ass first time to save all these programs but if you then do it at each setup it will work perfect.
I am also using Microsoft OneDrive to backup everything by simply letting MazView store the files at the OneDrive folder, so 1 second after saving the file I have a cloud backup of it.

Hello,
I need the hidden parameters for a QT10 with T3 control (live tooling) K and D parameters.
Can you share them or sell them? Thank you

My email address is

[email protected]

Thank you

jolulank

Back