What's new
What's new

Qtu 200 lns bar feeder

Dukerc51

Aluminum
Having some trouble on the new mazak. I’ve run the bar feeder using it to push stock successfully. Now I’m pulling with the sub spindle, synchronizing, cut off etc. So in this instance I am using bar feeder to keep track of parts by monitoring chuck open signal.

If I run machine on 10 percent rapid and use dwells everywhere around the chuck open close it seems to count fine. The Mazak man said it could be possibly reading the timing parameter and not necessarily the chuck open switch?

I think the program and top cut are ok it’s some weird issue. I am using mazatrol. Thanks in advance

Did you switch over the bar feeder to pull with sub spindle mode? If it's still set to push the stock it may be where your discrepancy is coming from.

Did you switch over the bar feeder to pull with sub spindle mode? If it's still set to push the stock it may be where your discrepancy is coming from.

Yes I did that. I think I figured it out. There was a delay on the barfeeder side to do with open/close signal. I zeroed it out and it’s counting finally.

Back