What's new
What's new

Mazak QT8 T2-Cam FX701 WDAL error LED

kociu22

Plastic
Hello Everyone

We have problem with freezing our machine i wrote about this on other post but will be bether to make new one

The problem is sometimes after couple of hours work machine somethimes when machine is only in stanby mode machine stop durning work or when do nothing you cannot do nothing on control panel , buttons not working no errors on screen but when you open cabinet on card FX701 WDAL led is ON , only switch off and on power solve the problem or reset switch on this card can someone have that problem ?

For what is responsible that card, its main cpu ? and what means that error led on card is broken and should be raplace ? or there is some other reason ?

Regarsd Luke ;)

could be board is contaminated
pull it and try cleaning
slim chance but probly all you got short of sending board for repair

could be board is contaminated
pull it and try cleaning
slim chance but probly all you got short of sending board for repair

Hi

Thanks for suggestion but we did this before, this card looks like new, no damage even dust :P Maybe someone have manuals for this card ?

Regards Luke :)

Have you checked the voltage at the powersupply?
Maybe you should use a oscilloscope to make sure you have a stable power output.

I have a spare powersupply and FX701 if you want to test.

bangenboll once again thank you for documentation tomorrow i will check power supply and we will see what result of measurement

Regards Luke :)

Hello

Sorry for delay i checked power suply for main PLC and its ok, now the situation loks worst becouse now we cannot turn on machine after power on i hear tahat relay for axis drive x,z are on on card fx361 we have all led On , on card 727 we have led AL,IT,BA On and nothing, only black screen i dont now where to search problem now, can anyone have similar problem

Regard Luke

Hello

Reinitialization again and no result but i think found problem when i take out card FX715B rest of PLC start normaly working and we have screen now when i put this card back PLC don't working i think this card is broken

Regards Luke

Back