What's new
What's new

Shut down

PHDesigns

Hot Rolled
One more issue here. Finally got the darn thing running parts. It shut down at the end of the cycle. Screen still on, fans on, no errors showing, clock not running. Go to back panel and see E7 on the boards---NC EMERGENCY. What gives with that?

If I remember correct E7 on servo is emergency stop from NC.
If you go in to diagnostic page do you see any other alarm?
Can you take pictures?
Is it a T2, T32 or T+? (I guess its a T+ since servo displays E7)

I think I misread your original problem. Your machine shut down in an untimely manner. Mine wont shut down. When I press the shut down key. The machine is still powered up, pumps running, display normal. But nothing works, all the keys are dead, switches and joystick. This is an 1985 QT10N with the T-3 controller, live tooling.
Ran once for the company I work for for 12 years. Loved it. Bought this one on Ebay, with all tooling, manuals, and extra controller cards and drives, for 9K. Machine saw very little use, and in very good cosmetic and mechanical condition for its age. Computer cabinet was recently refurbished by Mazak, cleaned and new batteries, so I needn't have to worry about that for a while.
Installed it in my shop this week. Fired it up and one by one turned all the breakers back on (turned them off to check phase one hyd pump). Everything working as is should be, with one exception. I cant power down the controller itself. I have to turn off the main breaker.
Once I press the power off button, I hear a faint click from inside the control cabinet, and the only responsive buttons are the number keys and arrow keys. Almost like a machine Lock, but I cant recover from it.

Regards,
Andy

True. But I figured it out. Fx727 board. Everything except the shut down. Will replace in the near future.

Back