What's new
What's new

Skip the lines to Mazak Support and Go directly to Mitsubishi for Control Issues

OKIEMACHINIST

Aluminum
In the past I have done most of my own troubleshooting with pretty good success and a little help from Mazak. However, I've found that recently the techs at Mazak (or at least the phone service guys) seem to know and care as much as my kindergarten teacher does about machines. Example, last tech call to Mazak, left name and number and brief description waited 30 hours and never received a called back. Finally called them and had a tech tell me that I just need to replace my Hard Drive. Well, I chose to contact Mitsubishi and get a 2nd opinion. I send an email and within the hour had an answer and solution. Performed their solution and it worked. Saved me over $1k and several days of down time.

So anyone that has any kind of control problem I would highly recommend the guys at Mitsubishi.

I have a control system issue I would love to run past the mitsubishi guys, do you have the best email address?, I dont know which one to send to.

Yes, 2 ways to contact them (Email or thru their website). Because they service automation in several industries it would be best to go to their website: MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC UNITED STATES

and select contact service, fill out the form and send it in.
You can try their email, but if you do put Mazak CNC Troubleshooting Help in the subject line.
The email address is:
[email protected]

I appreciate the help man!

Back