What's new
What's new

Spindle bearings for SQT-18 MS

evidence_UA

Aluminum
Hi,

can anyone tell me what type of bearing should i order to replace the ones from spindle head? Dont want to disassemble the spindle unit due to some production runs, but however i need them to be replaced... Unfortunately, dont have any parts list catalogue. And are there any thinkg i need to know when changing those bearings? I mean my mazak has a direct drive spindle, so its not an easy thing...

This is one of those "If you have to ask" moments.
Look around for a spindle repair shop over there. They'll be a fraction of the cost of an actual Mazak rebuild.

My suggestion: Keep the spindle as long as your tolerances and ears can stand.Rebuilding companies have most of the times a standard pricelist for specific models, so the overall condition wont change anything in the quotation.I doubt there is a rebuilding company in Ukraine, but there are many in central europe...

Of course, i will not do it by myself :D
I have a company which involved into a CNC machines and electronics repair and they do me repair - Galika AG - they have their branch in Ukraine. They want to try to make a spindle repair so i asked in advance if there are some big issues with that

I believe we are talking an Integrated spindle.( motor windings on spindle) it should not be tricky for people that do spindles. buying bearings in advance without seeing what is in there is not ideal

Back