What's new
What's new

SQT 200MSY Fusion 640T Milling gear problem

Darchon

Plastic
Hi everyone.. again :skep:

The short version is that I lost my parameters and now im almost up and running :toetap: I think.

The only problem now is this:
When I try to start the mill (shift between tool change and mill) I get alarm #227.

I have removed the cover at the back of the turret and from what I can see I have concluded that the machine don't receive the signal to push the gear out. When I try to get the mill geared in the gear slowly comes out (like 1mm/min) but if I try to shift to another tool the gear is put in to place like a charm.

I have found a small note in the electric wiring scheme saying "0088" right next to X88 Under the "gear shift mill" section. So I'm thinking that there has been some rewiring done.

The question:
If this sounds like a possibility, where/how/what should I change in order to get the signal right?

EDIT: Found the usage for 0088. it was only the diagnose address to look if the mill gear is in position. (and it works) damn.. any other ideas why the mill gear is so slow to get in position?

Maybe there is a push out and pull back signal and the pull back signal isn't being terminated when the push out signal is issued. This gear would move slowly as it's responding to pressure differential.

Similar issue

Did you ever find a solution?
When we first turn on Machine and attempt to index the turret we get error
272 Turret Index exceed time

If I attempt to unclamp turret, we get error
227 Milling gear shift sensor malfuntion

I beleive the oprator wrecked the turret.

Back