What's new
What's new

T-Plus control - Bar In #2 (stepped) depth setting?

Ralph@NES

Plastic
Hey all,

Just got a QT20 with T-Plus up and running. In the Bar In type sequence, there's option 1,2,3 for the boring. #2 will turn just so deep then move outward, preventing deep turning issues with chip buildup. I haven't touched this stuff in years and forgot where the parameter is that controls the depth for #2 type. Anything?

Thanks!

For machining pattern #2 hit the parameters button and under user parameters No.1 (should be the first page that pulls up), go to U35 and set it to the desired depth. for example type in 12,000 and it will bore in 1.200" deep increments. Also since it is a user parameter there is no need to cycle the power on the machine.

For machining pattern #2 hit the parameters button and under user parameters No.1 (should be the first page that pulls up), go to U35 and set it to the desired depth. for example type in 12,000 and it will bore in 1.200" deep increments. Also since it is a user parameter there is no need to cycle the power on the machine.

Thanks for the dumbed down explanation! I looked at U35 and it was set to 12000 and I was concerned that wasn't the right parameter since it was such a large number, but your reply straightened that out! Cheers!

Back