What's new
What's new

T-PLUS Programming manual

Manual

Hello,

Tons of that stuff on e-bay, Some of the people selling the books have large a large amount of bools in stock if they are not advertising. I identified a complete set for a guy I sold a T+ machine to. I do not think any of the books were over $100.

Good luck!

LandM1

I have a manual they gave me at work but I have the distinct impression that there are MULTIPLE pages missing. :D

missing pages

jpete, how much would you let it go my way for?

*I'm proficient with T-6, T-32 and other mazatrol Controllers, just never worked on a "T PLUS," Depending on what pages are missing, it may not be an issue my friend.

Let me know, hopefully we can come to terms on a transaction.

thanks
SteelCutter
ps: I'm embarking on a new job venture, it entails a Mazak QT-20 with the "T PLUS" Controller !

I'm not sure I own it so I wouldn't be comfortable passing it along.

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.

Do you happen to have the T plus manual. I recently got a Quick turn 6 with T plus and have no idea what i am doing.

We have the QT8N sold to us by LamdM1 above, love it. Can't go wrong with T-Plus solid little work horse. You'll need someone with experience to go in and set-you up with on hands training, it's easier than I though you only have 2 axis. I'm still learning but the fact someone wrote some programs for us on oft produced parts gave me confidence with machine operation at first. You can then graduate to more complex part entering on your own. Mazatrol is a language all of it's own that uses symbols and strange abbreviations. WE were glad to pay someone that became a friend to get us going. A neighbouring shop has an Integrex with same control so when stumped they kindly help us out and get us back on track quickly.

The manual won't be of much use on it's own until you get to running the machine yourself..

The QT6 has tiny travels so if you set-up drills or boring bars watch out for crashes and lack of travel. Oh and get someone to slow down your rapids as low as possible in the parameters. Make sure to always run 50% with both thumbs on hold / start buttons at first.

Attachments

• 001-1.jpg
    001-1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 102
I've got a T+ manual in PDF I can send you. I sent the PDF to Fedex Office and they spiral bound it for me. Send me your email address if you want me to send it to you.

Back