What's new
What's new

T0001200.1?????

Craigpeet

Plastic
hello, i have an integrex 100II sy using fusion 640mt controls.i have an indexable tool holder which allows a tool at 0, 120 and 240 degrees and am having trouble calling out the tool at any position other than 0 degrees using MDI in order to measure each tool in the holder. could anybody explain to me what each figure represents in the following command please T0001200.1
iv been advised by a Mazak applications engineer to denote each tool using A,B or C etc then use numbers to identify them whilst attempting a manual tool change,ie A=1 B=2 Z=26 but have tried several ways to include this in the command and still not getting there!!!
Thanks for any help!

I’m going to try to help but my machine is a matrix controller and I do not know how to do it in gcode.

The way I do it as I have a tool that I use in 0degrees and 180degrees is that I set it in the tool offsets page as 2 different tools under the same number and fully define both tools.

Then you can call it in mazatrol and it will hold the offsets you set for either orientation

Back