What's new
What's new

T1 Tool life alarms... Any way to disable?

mmurray70

Stainless
My quick turn 10 with T1 control gives me alarms when tool cutting time exceeds tool life time. Is there any to disable this? Some parameter maybe? Thanks

Maximium is only 9 hrs which isnt very much. Leaving it at 0 gives an error. For some reason my roughing tool doesnt give an error? Only finishing and threading.

Maximium is only 9 hrs which isnt very much. Leaving it at 0 gives an error. For some reason my roughing tool doesnt give an error? Only finishing and threading.

We have all of our tools set to 9999.0 hours. Im not sure why it is only allowing you to set it at 9. I glanced through our param book and didn't see anything relating to tool life.

We have all of our tools set to 9999.0 hours. Im not sure why it is only allowing you to set it at 9. I glanced through our param book and didn't see anything relating to tool life.

And its a T1 your talking about right? Is the format hours with a decimal? Mine is hrs.min.sec and only allows max of 9. This really sucks.

I just tried typing 9999.0.0 again as Kevin suggested to me and it worked fine! Not sure why it wouldnt work the other day? Im nearly sure I tried the proper format?? O well I guess as long as its working now. Thanks again for all the help guys.

Back