What's new
What's new

WTB Mazak 410b

edge22

Aluminum
Looking for a mint condition Mazak 410b 07 and up Matrix control. Would consider 510. Preferably in the South East.

Yes-I have two Mazak's QT's one is ten years old in excellent shape-One about 6 months old in excellent shape-neither of them I would say are mint.

Look at coins or stamps for that matter-only thing better than a mint coin-as far as I know is a proof coin/set. Excellent, good, fair etc. Of Course, a lot of

dealers have Excellent-well painted machines...

How does Excellent condition sound, does that make better sense?

Thank you for your advice and insight.

Not to belabor the point-but-so late last year I bought a brand new QT-250MY-and its kinda of a part time thing-but I am very slowly trying to learn to use it-which made me appreciate my 2009-QT 200-Basic Mazak Machine-In my brilliant mind I thought-"its such a nice solid machine easy to set up and run nice part, gee I would really like to get another mint one-sorry excellent one-since a new one will set me back over 100 grand-heck its a ten year old machine-I know it-I should be able to pick up one for 50,000 or so mint-there I go again-excellent or very, very good. What I discovered in a quick search of the big dealers-0 to a couple in that year range-give or take=a year or two available and who the heck knows what condition they are in-which led me to the conclusion-very few are around-because...they are still being used. Now, my next one is going to be a VMC of 510 or so-just one size up from the one you want-so a year or so ago I was quoted around 135,000 for a new one with a couple of things extra like a probe but not a lot-meaning I would love to have one say 10 years old or so for about 50,000-in mint-sorry-very good shape-

I guess they are around-but like anything when they are good they won't go cheap...good luck on you pursuit-let us know how you do...

Back