What's new
What's new

Absolute Performance & Machine

manta

Plastic
Hello everyone figured I'd share my constant project I call my shop.
Bought the house on 5 acres with shop in 2011 and have been filling it with stuff ever since

this is the shop currently, the right bay use to be a leantoo when i got it and in 2014 i poured a pad and closed it in

I bought this mill from a local knife maker for what i thought was a good deal, had an issue with the tool changer that ended up being an easy fix that the techs that had looked at it for them had over looked

1998 Hardinge VMC 700 that spent its life profiling blades

next is my Hardinge Cobra42 that i picked up locally, came with a ton of tooling

I bought this Matsuura RA-1F from the shop I work at, it works fine just doing a thorough cleaning when i have time

this is the new bay where my machines are.

I'll post some more later thanks for stopping by

more stuff, this is a shot of the addition after i got it closed in and the insulation taken off the wall, and also starring my golf cart from hell

air compressor I picked up on craigslist come out of a dealership shop

here's the shop when i first got the place

pallet shelves going up

my first passion would have to be cars and anything fast these are a couple of my projects

a couple years ago i decided to insulate my big overhead doors, it ended up adding enough weight to over come the springs and the doors wouldn't stay open.

So needed to give the springs an extra turn.

I didn't have a ladder tall enough to feel comfortable enough to be messing with the springs, so I built me a platform for my walk behind lift.

went to the scrap yard with the father in-law today to get some sheet metal, and ended up finding this and took it home for .22 cents a pound, looked all intact so if its not working hopefully its a easy fix

anyone with any knowledge of these input would be greatly appreciated going to try to hook it up to a Hardinge Cobra 42

Made this little plaque for child's park bench that is being donated to a children's hospital by a friend of mine,
her son which goes to said hospital stripped down and refinished the wood and iron ends of bench. all I can say is the little dude is a total badass :)

IMG_20170513_205347922.jpg

Back