Login to Your Account
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240
Results 4,781 to 4,788 of 4788

Thread: B&A Precision

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CG60 View Post
    Let us Feature Cam guys know what you think about the 5axis (3+2) module, I have it but haven't had time to play with it. I checked last year for Fanuc post for it $1995.00, you will need that to get going.
    Whaa?! FeatureCAM 2019 doesn't come with a HAAS 5-axis post? I got to go in the house and look in the posts on that PC (I don't have 2019 in the shop LOL)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was looking into 5axis last year and spoke with the Feature Cam rep in Nashville, that's the price I was quoted directly from them ,shouldn't have any bugs (right ?). I am sure it's more for 5axis simultaneous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CG60 View Post
    I was looking into 5axis last year and spoke with the Feature Cam rep in Nashville, that's the price I was quoted directly from them ,shouldn't have any bugs (right ?). I am sure it's more for 5axis simultaneous.
    They don't do modules anymore starting 2019. FeatureCAM includes everything all for one price.
    No more 2.5D, 3D-light, 3D-HSM, Turn, Turn/mill, Tombstone, 5-axis, ETC................
    In 2019, it is all included, so I was told!

I have it installed on my CAM computer in the house. But, I have not messed with it yet.

4. Likes pianoman8t8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is my rifle this is my gun one is for fighting one is for fun...

6. Likes wheelieking71 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelieking71 View Post
    They don't do modules anymore starting 2019. FeatureCAM includes everything all for one price.
    No more 2.5D, 3D-light, 3D-HSM, Turn, Turn/mill, Tombstone, 5-axis, ETC................
    In 2019, it is all included, so I was told!

I have it installed on my CAM computer in the house. But, I have not messed with it yet.
    I haven't installed 2019 either. That would be something if the 5axis post was included without charge. That would really boost their image around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not a bad 8 days worth of work!

20190215_110344.jpg

That old VF2ss still has some spunk in her!
    I am in horizontal territory with the amount of chips processed in the last 8 days, LOL

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Whaa?! FeatureCAM 2019 doesn't come with a HAAS 5-axis post? I got to go in the house and look in the posts on that PC (I don't have 2019 in the shop LOL)

Different software, but we had to buy a post for a UMC750. It came with full machine sim however...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you guys remember, it was supposed to come with a trunnion, that miraculously "fell off the truck" (bullshit!).
    The amount of stuff that's stolen out of shops or that "falls of the truck" around here just blows my mind.

What's also mind blowing is that a lot of people will buy that stuff knowing, or suspecting it might be hot.

Did you know the serial number of the trunnion? I bet it's been serviced by an HFO at some point. I assume you didn't end up paying for the trunnion.

A friend of mine had a 4th axis stolen from his shop, it turned up on ebay 2 weeks later, he was able to retrieve it from the sellor when he proved it was his, and not the ebayers to sell. He had all the paperwork with serial numbers etc. They agreed that LEO didn't need to get involved.

11. Likes wheelieking71 liked this post