What's new
What's new

Cata`s Shop

ctl_tec

Aluminum
Heloo,
My name is Cata , I am from Brasov , Romania and I own a machining shop.I am very open in changing info regarding this tipe of trade and I hope that we can help eachother.
Here is some pictures of the machinery that I have.They are in great shape even if some of them don`t look like they are.I was very careful when I bought them. Majority of them are romanian made.

Cech made TOS FNGJ 32 milling machine

Romanian made Aris SN401 lathe - picture made when I bought it with the left cover and lid removed for some inspection

Romanian made Titan RU 350x100 interior and exterior precision grinding machine

Romanian made PDP300 grinder , G13 and GCOG2 drilling machines

Romanian made Infratirea Oradea FUS22 milling machine

Romanian made Aris SNB400x750 lathe

I wrote the names and the companies who made them and the model maybe somebody has this machines and needs info on them.

I want for the shop to buy a surface grinder , a gear shaper and a hobbing machine. That is all that I want regarding manual machines or god knows :)

Hope you like it.

Regards,
Cata

I can`t help my self :)
Another FUS 22 toolroom milling machine with compleate set of accesories : rotary table , dividing head , shaper head , iso40 tappers , colets etc.

I think this one I will sell it. I have another the same.

I'm curious, what are the needed legal requirements for your business. Building occupancy permits, tax, insurance and employee. I hear we in the US have freedom - sometimes I question the meaning of that word what with all the paperwork, taxes and other fees - some are good and necessary such as fire pervention and safety. Many are just a waste of time and money.

I'm not looking for debate here, just a casual comparison to another world.

Thanks,

I'm curious, what are the needed legal requirements for your business. Building occupancy permits, tax, insurance and employee. I hear we in the US have freedom - sometimes I question the meaning of that word what with all the paperwork, taxes and other fees - some are good and necessary such as fire pervention and safety. Many are just a waste of time and money.

I'm not looking for debate here, just a casual comparison to another world.

Thanks,

Yes , we are in Europe and we need a lot of aprovals , paper work...
So .. first of all I registered the company on the rented space , aproval from fire departament and environment department. Then enployes : for example I pay one guy with 1000 euro net ( money after tax ) and I have to pay the goverment 840 euros, the guy`s taxes and company taxes. So in total 1840 euro.
Insurance we don`t pay only if we want to make a insurance at a privat company.
Then VAT 19% , Tax for profit , here it depends on how big is the company ; 3% per whole income , or 16% from the profit. If you want as the owner to get monney from the company beside the salary you have to pay 5%(From last year this tax ware droped from 16% and I don`t know how much time is going to be like that).
Example :
you made in a month 20000 euros income without VAT and you have expensis of 15000 ( salaries , rent , gas , suppliers , water , power suply etc.) you have left 5000 euros profit. From this 5000 you pay the tax per profit. And if you want money for yourself the 5% tax.
I dont know every thing of this.
The accountant knows more of this. She just e-mail me with the amount of money that I have to pay per each tax.

Your a wise man to hire an expert to handle the money.
I don't mind paying my fair share but I often question what is fair?

Good luck to you!

I can`t help my self :)
Another FUS 22 toolroom milling machine with compleate set of accesories : rotary table , dividing head , shaper head , iso40 tappers , colets etc.

I think this one I will sell it. I have another the same.

I have one of these machines. A really nice little mill.

I don't have a manual for it, though, and a previous owner took out the 2 speed motor for a single speed motor with VFD. The idiot threw out the 2 speed motor and I'd like another one as I have 3 phase power.

Might be interested in some accessories like the rotary table and I definitely need a 1" diameter horizontal milling arbor.

Send me a PM if you think you have anything I might be able to use.

PDW

The rotary table is very heavy and expensive to ship.I think over 50 kg.
I can hook you up with the manual in english(over 70 photos :) )
I think I can hook you up with the motor to. The company hwo made the motor is still in bussines.

New machines in the shop.

Cilindrical OD/ID grinding Titan RU 100x500 . The same as the RU 350x1000 that I already have but at a smaller scale.
IMAG0710.jpg

Shaper - I dont know the brand but for sure is romanian.
IMAG0709.jpg

Flat grinding machine - Napomar RPO 320x1000
IMAG0707.jpg

2X Lathe Aris SN400x1500
IMAG0708.jpg

The machines are in very good condition but they havent been cleaned for some time :)
I am very hapy with the condition of RPO and RU because that are the ones that I am willing so keep. The lathes and the shaper I think I will sell them. They were in the pachage.

Regards,
Cata

Hello Cata

My name is Peter Kičák, I work in a musical instruments making factory in Slovakia. We use INFRATIREA drilling machine just as you have on your picture above - type GCOG2. See Shared album - Peter Kičak - Google Photos
I have problem now with electomagnetic switch, the coil do not hold on, just when the start button is pushed. The electrical schema would help me a lot, it is usualy pasted inside fusebox on machines like this, but we dont have. Dont you have it? Can you share hi-res photo?
Anyway it, is very good machine, we saved it from metal scrap, the oil was leaking, now I think we are runing it with minimum oil about 1 hour per day. We are using it just for milling grooves for guitar rosette so practicaly there is no load. See some older video here - not exactly this machine, but the process is the same: DSC_567.MOV - Google Drive

Thank you in advance, to have schema will save me lot of time searching in a network of precisely fixed and angled wires and looking for issue. Or do you think I should start directly refurbishing electromagnetic switch?

Best regards

Peter

You sure that shaper is Romanian?
I'm no expert on the subject, but it sure looks like a Cincinnati.

???

However - it is green. .... Seems to be the theme around there.
Apparently y'all don't care for grey?

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

???

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
Probably qty (1) Cincinnati made it over there, and then it was used as
a pattern, IIRC the Cincinnati name was cast into the ram in thick & tall letters.

That green shade, I always refer to it as "Insane Asylum Green".....:crazy:

???

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

It is romanian for sure.

The green is like digger doug said.
It is a study that say this green colour makes you calmer. A few machines made in Romania was gray.

regards
cata

Back