What's new
What's new

Daves place

D. Rey

Titanium
This is my little 2 car garage shop. Works well, little tight at times.

view walking out from the house

MVC-023S.jpg

Lathe and saw

MVCsawlathe.jpg

AC, PP, and dryer

MVC-024S.jpg

My new VF-2

Millone.jpg

The inspection department :D

MVC-025S.jpg

Wow those look like crap. Soon as my camera batteries recharge I'll give it another try.

[ 01-07-2007, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Nervis1 ]

Bryan, that looks like a tool presetter for the milling machine tools. Dave, you crammed a lot in a small space, looks nice and clean though. Thanks for sharing, and good luck.

Charles

Yes the AC is great, very quiet 20+ CFM. 6CFM is for the mill and the other 16CFM is for my two kids who constantly play with the air gun.

So a kid between about 4-6 years old uses about 8CFM I figure. :D

Nervis,

Very nice shop!

When looking at your air compressor, is the blue cabinet to the left your transformer?

My Atlas Copco has just suffered a bearing failure... $2700.00 for the rebuild only and I am looking at a simliar machine.
I think I see an hour meter on the cabinet?

Thanks & Good Luck!

Tom

I make just about anything that strikes me, spend the week thinking of projects and 'gramming them with CAD/CAM, usually cut stuff on the weekends. Do the odd job when it comes around like parts for a sand rail builder and radio control aftermarket parts for a local supplier.

Nervis,

Great price on the compressor.

Where was your compressor built? Atlas Copco has factories world-wide. It could have been built in Sweden or Spain?

Thanks,

Tom

The phase perfect is wires in, wires out. Takes about 2 minutes to hook up. The air compressor is 62 db when running. Sounds like a hair dryer.

SO THAT MEANS WHEN YOUR YOUR RUNNING YOUR SHOP YOU NEVER GET COMPLAINS FROM NIEGBORS. I am just curious because I dont want to purchase some like thise then I wil have the city come knowking on my door.

Very nice shop. I started off in a 16 X 20 I know what you mean you make every sq inch count. I am crouius how hard was it getting the Haas in there ? The door looks to be 6 ft tall maybe ? My biggest problem was chip disposal, now I have a guy that comes buy once a week and I give himm all of it, ecept for brass , bronze or aluminum, I keep some 55 gal cans for that. That stuff is like gold now.

Back