What's new
What's new

DCMS Inc. in Georgia

CBlair

Diamond
Well I know I dont have a photo for my first post, because I didnt think to take one! But I had a visitor at the shop today, a tall man named Ox from Ohio stopped in for a short visit and I was thrilled to meet him.

He is a really nice, pleasant fellow and I enjoyed speaking to him in person. He is only the second forum member I have gotten to meet personally and I hope he isnt the last. I do wish I had thought about taking a picture but oh well that is the way it goes.

I will throw some more recent photos up soon.

Charles

Ox stopped by my shop a couple years ago. He came in and handed me a card and waited for me to figure out who he was. Took a few seconds before I realized it was Ox.

Definatly a nice guy and I'm glad he stopped by. One day I'll have to surprise him when passing through OH.

Ox stopped by my shop a couple years ago. He came in and handed me a card and waited for me to figure out who he was. Took a few seconds before I realized it was Ox.

Definatly a nice guy and I'm glad he stopped by. One day I'll have to surprise him when passing through OH.

Yep same thing here, I was unloading some stainless off the truck when he came in and my first thought was he was looking for a job! :) I was already thinking of how I was going to let him down softly as I am not hiring. It took me a minute to get who he was also, Ill bet he likes to see the smile when we get it!

Charles

Just got back today. Wifey had business in Orlando, and since the snow sucks (and I broke the motor) I decided to ride along.

Couldn't believe the timing of Chuck's shop thread when I seen it.
... and he doesn't have any shop pics up....
:scratchchin:

Wanted to git to rattle a customer's cage S of Atlanta yet that day, and it turns out that I spent much more time at Chuck's than I realized. (an hour and a half) Wife was in the vee-hickle dooing 'putor work, and then came in to fetch me. Had about a half hour to spare. (Thanks to good traffic)

Chuck's a good fella. But I already knew that. :)

----------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post.

Last edited:
You're prolly safe being clear up there, unless we go to pick up another sled up in Eveleth again one day... ;)

Chuck:

Forget the pics for now, you could start with:

A) What'chew did prior
B) When you started
C) Explain the name of the business. (I was going to ask, but ran outta time)

---------------------------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

You're prolly safe being clear up there, unless we go to pick up another sled up in Eveleth again one day... ;)

Chuck:

Forget the pics for now, you could start with:

A) What'chew did prior
B) When you started
C) Explain the name of the business. (I was going to ask, but ran outta time)

Will do Ox, thanks, I have been very busy for the last month and really dont have as much time to type as I used to take. Will work on it Wednesday or Thursday, should have most of the parts out of the shop by then.

Charles

Will do Ox, thanks, I have been very busy for the last month and really dont have as much time to type as I used to take. Will work on it Wednesday or Thursday, should have most of the parts out of the shop by then.

Charles

:toetap:

----------------------------

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

Back