What's new
What's new

Do I have the coolest girlfriend or what?

slnielsen

Hot Rolled
Hi there!

Since my garage is a total mess, tools scattered all over the place, I thought I would show you a picture of my beloved girlfriend (SWMBO) :D when she is working!
The coil is just under 8 metric tons ~ 17 632 lb

Ain't that a bit cool?

Best regards
Søren

16022012136.jpg

16022012137.jpg

16022012138.jpg

16022012139.jpg

Nice lookin' forktruck. :D

Not sure about dooing fussy werk with a windshield in front of me tho?
Might suck when looking into a darker zone?

(Hate backing into a barn with a cab tractor during the day)

As for the GF?

Looks like she can be trusted to bring home the bacon...

I am Ox and I approve this h'yah post!

I honestly don't think it's a problem. We have lights in all buildings, including our cold storage on the right side (inside). But I know the feeling when using my tractor in the wintertime, the rear window can act just like a mirror. But one of the winter storms here took care of that, it removed it for me.. :D

Bring home the bacon?? :)
I was more into this..
ZZ Top - Legs. Subtitulado Español - YouTube

:D

Best regards
Søren

That "bacon" link was one of a series of TV commercials 30 yrs ago.

-----------------

Do not piss that woman off !

I have driven a jitney that size, and if she gets mad,
you just might find your car sitting up on the roof of the building,
and no keys to be found for the jitney .....

Søren

all this time I presumed you were homeless and unemployed.
glad to see neither is true

;)

j

Thanks for your concern Jackson, I appreciate that. :D
Nope, I have a warm house, a great job, and the girl of my dreams!
Life is sweeeeeet. :)
Now if I only could get my hands on that Deckel, or that Aciera, or that Maho, or that Mikron, or or or or... No, I don't have room for any more toys.. (not until the right toy shows up, that is. ;) )

(not until the right toy shows up, that is. ;) )

That'a'boy! :D

I have a warm house, a great job, and the girl of my dreams!

Oh yeah?
What colour sled does she ride? :confused:

(Yellow, Purple, Green, or Blue?)

:D

Do not piss that woman off !

I have driven a jitney that size, and if she gets mad,
you just might find your car sitting up on the roof of the building,
and no keys to be found for the jitney .....

Yeah - well we did a slightly lesser version of that to a classmates car (early 80's econobox) at skewl. We were real close to gitt'n sent to Folsom for that one.... (sweating like a pig emoticon here)
Anyone know the statute of limitations for that?

BTW - that was the Superintendants kid... :o

-----------------

you are lucky like Me! Ibought my girl an engagement ring she bought me a brand new 30 hp outboard for my zodiac life is good!

Yeah, I feel so lucky. She actually suggested that when we'll buy a house together in 4-5 years time, that we should get one with a bigger workshop.
As she put it: When you like to tinker so much with our cars and projects, I think you should have some better conditions. :eek:
Maybe she have changed her mind in that time, but on this subject I have an elephants memory. :D

My bad, I was thinking that you were from Norway.... :o

No sweat.. :)
Afterall Norway is so close that you americans would not hesitate to go there for a machine pickup. :D But for us Danes, it's a long distance. Afterall our gasprices are a bit higher than yours. 8.91 USD / Gallon is what we pay for Octane 95 right now. :eek:
Diesel a bit lower..
We have app 200 kilometers to the German border, and the national sport is not soccer as many may think, but shopping at the German side of the border. Their VAT is lower so a lot of our shopping is done there. But not in the last to years for us personally, because our car only gets 9.5 km/liter fuel.

Best regards
Søren

As a rule, most men would never want a girlfriend that could pick them up and carry them around. But I guess, as in your case, that rule can be dismissed.

Back