Thread: JP's shop

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Went back to my buddies old shop tonight to pickup the transformer for the Alpha lathe (480 volt), wound up getting a whole cabinet full of mill tooling/ workholding stuff. Some of it I'm not even sure what it is yet, like the toolholder and extensions to the right of the one with the blue tape marked 3 on it is some kind of quick change tap holder from Parlec. Not sure if it is floating or what the deal is, will have to do some research. Lots of good collet chucks, indexable tooling, angle plates etc.

The Riten box is an Adjusta point live center for the lathe, kinda neat in that you can move the point off center when reworking shafts with bad centers on them.
    20200108_183902.jpg
    20200108_183959.jpg

Now to find room to put all this stuff away...And order some Haas pull studs from Maritool to replace all these hurco ones.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Got some press brake tooling from an auction today. I have no idea yet where I'm going to put all this....

Some of it is very specialized and might scrap some, a few are made from mild steel and have lots of wear. Might scrap 5% total. Some wont be used often but too good to get rid of. Others will get used alot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nice score........................some of that odd ball stuff can really come in handy.