Jet-16 mill/drill and oxy-acetylene torch:
image5.jpg

ID tag on Jet-16:
image6.jpg

Atlas/Craftsman 9" metal lathe, good shape, for sale:
image7.jpg

Atlas/Craftsman 9" metal lathe, headstock and QC gearbox:
image8.jpg

Have about half of the electrical wiring finished (previous owner did a real hack job on it) but the lighting is terrible. Plan on hanging six twin tube flourescent lights from the ceiling, along with extra lighting over the machine tools.

[This message has been edited by Jeremy (edited 10-09-2002).]

Lol. It didn't come with any. I'm putting in a gas furnace for the winter, with plans to finish the walls when the electrical is done to my liking.

I bought a house near Mebane, NC back in the mid 1980's that came with a 2,000 sq foot metal building. The building walls were thicker than usual and sort of corregated, such that it didn't need any supporting beams or studs whatsoever. The downside of this, is that there was nothing to attach insulation to, and therefore I did without insulation. There was some glued to the underside of the roof, but otherwise that was one cold place sometimes. I always meant to add studs just to be able to put in insulation, but by the time so many machines were in the way, it just because too much trouble. Eventually I added on to the shop and had proper insulation in the addition at least.

Back