What's new
What's new

My little machine shop in Denmark - started Dec 2018.

Nikolaiownz

Aluminum
I been trying to get a machine shop going for a year or two - i dont have alot of money so i was looking for some cheaper and older cnc machines. i still got a daily job 40 hours next to my own.

A few months ago it started rolling and i bought a hitachi seiki lathe and dec i bought a mazak mill and okuma lathe.

I got a place to setup my shop.. its not perfect but it will do.

Its not to clean - but i dont have crazy rent here..

IMG_20181217_143655.jpg
IMG_20181217_200550.jpg
IMG_20181217_200607.jpg
IMG_20181225_130003.jpg
IMG_20181225_142452.jpg

I got alittle work.. nothing fancy but its all good to get alittle money in the company and getting everything places and turned on..

I am new with the mazak and okuma controls so there is a learning curve there.

Been using the mazak quite alot since i got it - i still havent used the mazatrol only EIA/ISO.

Great, workshop does not look too bad. Is it cold? Where about in Denmark are you?

Yeah its fairly cold in the shop right now.

I need to look at sealing the big doors and windows!i can feel wind comming in.

I do have some electric heater for the really cold days - other than that i just put on a jacket.

My shop is located in Randers :)

Good luck

I been trying to get a machine shop going for a year or two - i dont have alot of money so i was looking for some cheaper and older cnc machines. i still got a daily job 40 hours next to my own.

A few months ago it started rolling and i bought a hitachi seiki lathe and dec i bought a mazak mill and okuma lathe.

I got a place to setup my shop.. its not perfect but it will do.

Its not to clean - but i dont have crazy rent here..

View attachment 247016
View attachment 247017
View attachment 247018
View attachment 247019
View attachment 247020

Wishing you the best of luck. I have been in business several decades, best and worst times. If you work hard and manage cash flow you will do great.
I tell everyone starting. Under promise and over deliver for your customers.

Great start I wish you the best. Hard work and doing it the right way will keep you going. Take it slow and get paid for everything you make.

I'm impressed

Make Chips Boys !

Ron

Grundfos pumps are good quality.

When I had a chain of three Launderettes I used them running 24/7 to pump and circulate the water to all the machines. Only ever got problems if we had to shut them off for a few hours and then sometimes the ceramic seals would weep.

I fitted a Grundfos stack pump for wash down on my Traub TND350C CNC lathe - worked a charm.

I even have a Grundfos circulating pump on my home central heating - but that's a tiny affair by comparison.

Thx. Now lets get back to Nikolai's shop, which I find really impressive. I ran Mazak for a short period, Okuma app. 10 years or so. Both are nice brands.

Sendt fra min SM-J510FN med Tapatalk

Back