Thread: My machine shop

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nice shop Adam and very entertaining You Tube videos. Do you even have to run CNC's at all? It does look to me that the type of work at your personal and regular shop are suited better to manual machines. This makes a old timer like myself smile because I appreciate the value and skill of this. Keep up the good work. Tell us all how to get rich if you find or found the answer. Being of the background of machining proves very valuable for you in learning and spending good time in the presence of your father which I myself enjoyed and at times I confess it was kind of tough. I never hold it against him as being a father myself sometimes I had to be tough and stern. I have never let up on telling any family which I have that I love them though as so that makes things even better in the light of that truth.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Please keep doing what you are doing. I am not a machinist buy trade and a little old to go back to school so I have watched many of your YouTube videos. I have learned from everyone.
    Thank You!
    Ric