What's new
What's new

my new DMG MORI NV4000DCG with 2000rpm HSK spindle

Hi, guys :

I'm Michael , the new in this forum , our major business is mould and plastic injection make . we have OKUMA, HASS and other Tai Wan made machine tool and also have JSW ,FANUC and other China made injection machine . those year thanks U.S and JAPAN customer's support , our business going better ; so I and my parterner decided to buy DMG MORI for the future .

I love this machine very well , and we also visit DMG MORI in Japan's factory , that great company produce great machine tool . if you guys have chance , should go their IGA factory take look ......

if you guys interesting looking for mould and plastic inject supplier in China , you can try us :

Michael +8613825150879 [email protected]
or my partener Tommy +8613923706419 [email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 389
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 339
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 351
What led you to pick DMG/Mori over another Okuma? What controller did you get? (Just curious - my shop is mostly DMGs...)

I take it you find Taiwanese and Japanese machines better suited to your needs than machines made in mainland China? (We see very few high machines from the mainland in the US.)

Can you tell a little bit of the history of your shop? How did you start it? Are most of your moulds being used in your own shop, or are they for other companies? How did you learn the trade?

I don't know much about small business in China and am curious as to how people get started and why they choose to start their own businesses.

Q:What led you to pick DMG/Mori over another Okuma? What controller did you get? (Just curious - my shop is mostly DMGs...)
A:MORI's sales man give me 2 years warranty and I make test cut on their machine find the surface quality better and faster than OKUMA , most important is Mori's controller basied on FANUC , more easy to find operator in China . my NV4000DCG use MAPPS should basied on FANUC 18i or 31i , I'm not sure.

Q: I take it you find Taiwanese and Japanese machines better suited to your needs than machines made in mainland China?
A : China mainland made machine we used 3 ears ago , but now we sale out due to too much small problem even those machine just very cheap . we only keep one China made machine for the rough mill operation .

Can you tell a little bit of the history of your shop? How did you start it? Are most of your moulds being used in your own shop, or are they for other companies? How did you learn the trade?

I don't know much about small business in China and am curious as to how people get started and why they choose to start their own businesses.

History seems a little bit tortuous , I'm working for a Japan mould factory over 8 years in China ShenZhen , from engineer to work shop manager and find seems no more challange in my life . then I call my friend to start our small work shop in 1999 , start with only one used China made machine center and one surface grind machine ,we do design ,we do machining , we do clean , we do delivery....... we do every process by our own . we are lucky, ShenZhen have a lot customer need mould , so we grow very fast almost increase 10 staff every year . and some of our customer introduce more customer to us , make our business up .
after mould , some our customer also need injection , so we bought the plastic injection machine to help our customer do it . right now we are major business is mould and plastic . of cause , mould not only for ourself but also our customer .
in fact , every business start just by motion , but after start , you have to keep confidence to manager your work shop and move forward to satisify your customer requirment .

It is not important and you should not jepordize your relationship with your customer so I understand. I was just curious as I do not do mold work myself. Good luck with your new machines and keep us informed of what you think of them.

Charles

Back