What's new
What's new

my truly sh*tty week!

hermetic

Hot Rolled
Hi guys and gals, some weeks, the sh*t quite literally hits the fan, and suddenly it is friday afternoon, and you wonder where it all went, and all you want is to go home and forget it ever happened, I call this video, "stress poop and a diatribe" you will learn why when you watch it! Normal service will be reumed next week! I was back in the shop today, and got at least the morning to work on my own stuff! Thanks all for watching, commenting and subscribing!
Phil,
East Yorkshire
UK

YouTube

Apparently you have somehow missed the point of this here board.

All the rest of us start one thread for our shop and add to it as we go.
We don't all start a new thread with every update.

Maybe someone could merge your threads?

------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Yes OX I take your point, I will post all future updates in the same thread! I don't get involved in many threads on this forum because of its mainly professional CNC base, but there are posts in the older equipment topics, or electrical problems where I can sometimes post up advice or help.
Phil
East Yorkshire
UK.

Its ok Phil, I was asked by someone else to take this down but I didnt and I wasnt going to say anything to you about it. I really didnt think anyone would respond to it anyway as they way you posted it was more of a statement than a thread. I hope things are going better for you and I will just let this thread die naturally. It will be pushed to the bottom of the pile and all will forget about your unsatisfactory week. Thanks for posting and keep us informed on your shop progress on your thread. Or you can start a new thread if you want post just keep that one live.

No one is upset with you all is cool.

Charles

OK guys, and thanks. I am going to post a new thread, because it gives me a new title at the top of the forum, and thus, visibility. However, I also want to keep these posts going as a forum thread, because every engineers strong point should be problem solving, and if we share our problems, we get more and better solutions, and thus we all get better at our jobs. I started the youtube channel partly to try to get my daughters (17 and 14) to start one (so far it hasn't worked!) but I have also found that the desire to create an interesting video is a good spur to push me forward and get on with jobs I have been putting off for ages, and it IS working! Thank you all for watching and contributing
Phil
East Yorkshire.

Phil, I am considering moving this to general forum. If you want to start a clean thread then I can close this one or move it, your choice. But as Ox originally suggested please just start one thread with the title you want to live with (about you or your shop) and stick to that one.

Now I meant what I said no one is upset but we really should keep this forum section as it was started. Random thoughts on your shop or other things you want to post new titles on should go in the General section.

Please let me know what you want me to do with these last two threads. I will make my own decision in a couple of days.

Charles

Back