The new shop, machines, and a few construction pictures included - Page 12
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So, in the end the mold project I was working on ended up working pretty good and was a good learning experience, end product looks nice. It was the first time I ran long programs without dry running above the part first as I usually do on my 1-10min programs, but 4+hr programs, no. Thankfully it all went well even if it took forever. It's hard when having to design the thing as you go(no drawings) and second guessing the whole way through.

Backlog is still low compared to usual but there's a few weeks on the books, pacing myself, enjoying time outside hunting and finished outdoor projects, got wood cut and split for next 3 years.

Tomorrow is our Federal Election up here, the results of that will decide a lot about what happens next for a lot of people and employers.

2. Likes Ox, CBlair, macds, jmp, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arkansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's been my experience that the programmers don't want to be on the floor. I have to push them to the floor to see issues they create.

4. Likes wheelieking71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So the results are in and the dumpster fire of this Post Nationalist State formerly known as Canada isn't over, and honestly I don't even care anymore, as I write this my blood pressure didn't go up 1 psi, and pulse stayed idle.

Part of me would really like to move to the USA as its clear the free-world is boiling down to only a few US states and I've looked at a few options for a while but there's lots of hurdles so that's probably years away still, if I can ever afford it with the loss I'd have to take on my property and this will get a lot worse soon. Running a bit low on energy and time to start over too. At least I'm in a good position to survive the progressive commies up here for now, the other 90% of the population, not so much.

I foresee a lot more fishing, hunting, and sitting with my feet up having a beer saying "I told you so" in my near future.

6. Likes Ox, david n, cnctoolcat, jmp, Rick Finsta and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"I foresee a lot more fishing, hunting, and sitting with my feet up having a beer". That is good advise for everyone, be a lot less drama if folks would find the time for those things along with visiting on porches. A lot better than yelling at each other.

Have a great week, Charles.

8. Likes SND, wheelieking71 liked this post