Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc.

This is Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc. Owned by my son Adam Barton. Here are some pictures of the shop and the equipment. You can see more on our shop on our You-Tube channel "Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc."

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imag0012.jpg   imag0014.jpg   imag0015.jpg   imag0069.jpg   imag0075.jpg  

2. Likes SND, DrHook, BuffDan, Michael_Lloyd, Ohio Mike liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kieth mentions you have an indicator holder that he really likes. Do you sell them?

Also, I could not easily find a website. Do you have one?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzz View Post
    Kieth mentions you have an indicator holder that he really likes. Do you sell them?

Also, I could not easily find a website. Do you have one?
    Hello,

We sell the Squareness Checker for $850.00 plus shipping and handling. Most parts are made out of hardened DC53. We are back ordered on those right now. I have 2 that will be going out to customers this week with 4 more in the next month. I have 10 more in the works that have been ordered, but I am expecting a few cancellations because of the pandemic. If there are any cancellations, I can get you one of those. If not, I will have to put you down on the next batch. It is hard to say the delivery date as I was limited until recently to about 15 hours a week that I could devote to the projects. I have lost my full time job during the pandemic so now I'll try staying full time at Solid Rock. If I can get by at Solid Rock then I can devote many more hours to our projects. We also build double end boring bars that are currently in stock we have them in 3/8" and 1/2" diameters and they are $75.00 each. We do not have a web site yet and hope to in the future. You can reach us at the following email address. [email protected] org with out the space between the "." and "org"

Thanks Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking forward to seeing more of your Youtubes when you have the chance to put them up.

Best regards,
    Lucky7.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I enjoy your YouTube videos as well.

I saw one of the squareness comparators up close. The fit and finish is nice. I like it that you put up videos on how you make them.