What's new
What's new

Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc.

Viperspit

Plastic
This is Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc. Owned by my son Adam Barton. Here are some pictures of the shop and the equipment. You can see more on our shop on our You-Tube channel "Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc."

Steve

Attachments

• IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2,184
  • IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,891
  • IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,801
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,995
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,150
Kieth mentions you have an indicator holder that he really likes. Do you sell them?

Also, I could not easily find a website. Do you have one?

Kieth mentions you have an indicator holder that he really likes. Do you sell them?

Also, I could not easily find a website. Do you have one?

Hello,

We sell the Squareness Checker for $850.00 plus shipping and handling. Most parts are made out of hardened DC53. We are back ordered on those right now. I have 2 that will be going out to customers this week with 4 more in the next month. I have 10 more in the works that have been ordered, but I am expecting a few cancellations because of the pandemic. If there are any cancellations, I can get you one of those. If not, I will have to put you down on the next batch. It is hard to say the delivery date as I was limited until recently to about 15 hours a week that I could devote to the projects. I have lost my full time job during the pandemic so now I'll try staying full time at Solid Rock. If I can get by at Solid Rock then I can devote many more hours to our projects. We also build double end boring bars that are currently in stock we have them in 3/8" and 1/2" diameters and they are $75.00 each. We do not have a web site yet and hope to in the future. You can reach us at the following email address. solidrock@nlbchapel. org with out the space between the "." and "org"

Thanks Steve

Looking forward to seeing more of your Youtubes when you have the chance to put them up.

Best regards,
Lucky7.

I enjoy your YouTube videos as well.

I saw one of the squareness comparators up close. The fit and finish is nice. I like it that you put up videos on how you make them.

G'day Steve,

I just wanted to thank you for YouTube video's and echo the earlier comment as to whether or not you have a website to purchase from?

I know many people on this forum are experienced machinists, but I'm most certainly not. I'm just starting up slowly as a hobby with a hope to perhaps one day generate a small diverse source of income by having a home job shop. The knowledge and guidance you provide in your video's has been immensely helpful to me as newbie. I would love to have a way to pay that back by supporting your son's business and buying some products as my finances allow.

Thanks again to all of you for the video's!

Back