What's new
What's new

W. H. Cooke & Co., Inc. Machine Shop

whcooke

Banned
Hello, new member here. Thought I would introduce myself by sharing a few of my shop photos. I work for a company called W. H. Cooke in Hanover, PA which specializes in manufacturing thermocouples and RTD's. In March 2012, we added machine shop capabilities. The machines are used for both our manufacturing needs and welding and custom fabrication services for our customers. I will post pictures of any cool new machines as we incorporate them into our shop!

Axis Milling Machine
MSHOP1x480.jpg

MSHOP2x480.jpg

MSHOP3x480.jpg

Bridgeport 2 Axis CNC Lathe
MSHOP4x480.jpg

Attachments

• MSHOP1x480.jpg
    MSHOP1x480.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 297
  • MSHOP2x480.jpg
    MSHOP2x480.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 306
  • MSHOP3x480.jpg
    MSHOP3x480.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 248
  • MSHOP4x480.jpg
    MSHOP4x480.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Nice looking shop, good for you, congratulations.

Think you might get two hand push carts to place tools close at hand when working at the lathe mill and drill press. Might even have a small plate on the push carts. Just a steel plate perhaps 8" x 12" might do if that fits common work. Move all non measure stuff off surface plates so you might work all around plates.

I would want a surface grinder, a bench grinder, and a chop saw (cold or abrasive). But have no idea if you need that but often the close finish size can made with a tickle on the grinder quicker than on the mill.

Good web site also W. H. Cooke & Co., Inc. - Manufacturer & Distributor of Thermocouples & RTDs

Still it looks like you have a good start to success.

Buck

Back